Coaching and Mentoring
“The easiest and fastest way to get to where you want to go is to travel with someone who has already been there.”
Take advantage of my 30+ years of leadership development and entrepreneurial experience to help you:
• Accelerate your capabilities and your career by significantly shortening your learning curves.
• Learn the most advanced leadership strategies and methods in the industry today
• Learn how to use psychological and tribal dynamics to improve your level of influence amongst your peers
• Breakthrough frustrating limitations and hidden impediments to your growth
• Improve your level of self-awareness
• Learn how to use “energy” as an effective leadership tool.
• Improve your ability to remove yourself from chaos to increase your clarity
• Increase your ability to think strategically on multiple levels
• Achieve your greatest potential and help others to achieve theirs
If you feel as though your time is NOW and are ready to commit to focusing your efforts on getting to the next level and beyond, then we should talk.
I’ve had the opportunity to successfully coach and mentor scores of individuals and professionals, at various stages of their lives and careers. I coach both emergent leaders seeking to establish themselves and experienced leaders committed to continuous improvement.
As a recognized thought leader in 21st-century leadership methods and strategies, when you work with me you are assured to be getting access to the most advanced leadership coaching available.
All programs are personalized and my processes are transformational. We start from where you are and begin the journey that will get you where you want to go much faster, easier and with less frustration than if you were trying to go it alone.
Program features are flexible and include:
• Affordable engagement terms including monthly or hourly engagements
-Single one hour sessions - $300.00/hour
-4 to 8 sessions - $250.00/hour
-8 or more sessions - $200.00/hour
• Purchase a “bank” of hours which are yours to use as you wish:
-Determine how many hours per month are needed
• Roll any unused hours into future months
• “Borrow” time from future months
• Even transfer time to other individuals or groups
• On-call “emergency” response
• Face-to-face or virtual sessions available
• 30 or 60-minute sessions
Contact me for additional information or to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation,
30-minute “Slice of Advice” coaching session on any issue you are facing at firstname.lastname@example.org
This training qualifies for 50% matching training grants from the state of Rhode Island.
“Never before has leading with Authenticity, Integrity, and Respect been more important to our companies, our communities, and our culture”
- Jeff Deckman
“As the CEO of a small business, I realized the importance of getting of early stage management counseling and leadership development if I wanted to grow. Jeffrey’s professionalism, strategic thinking and experience helped me unleash hidden capabilities already in my company and help me accelerate our growth.”
You cannot find anyone better person to help you than Jeff Deckman. His practical business advice and leadership development skills are outstanding. Over many years, Jeff is the only adviser that I have felt comfortable recommending.
Jeff is a natural facilitator and transformational leadership coach. With his insightfulness, guidance and encouragement, he was able to build a rapport with me that quickly turned into a trusted relationship. He taught me how to manage a difficult situation and led me to work toward a common goal, where we achieved a successful outcome for all. I admire Jeff and highly recommend him as a coach and mentor.”
Having worked with Jeff on projects for over 10 years there are two things that are critical to know. First, ANYTIME I have a vital business issue that requires I resolve complex or competing dynamics amongst key individuals or teams, I immediately call Jeff! Second, and I state this from many practical experiences working side-by-side, Jeff will ensure your people work more effectively together, achieving outcomes that they may not have thought were possible while also being mindful of C-Suite necessities – such as the impact on your bottom line.
I have worked with Jeff for over 20 years. He is one of the best strategic thinkers I have ever known. His ability to pinpoint the core issues, work viable and robust solutions around them and communicate effectively to all the stakeholders is invaluable to leaders challenged to succeed in today’s high stakes environments.
I have worked with Jeff on many occasions – and have always been impressed by his ability to quickly understand people. I have witnessed him use this skill, combined with his keen talent for organizational design and strategic thinking, to not only transform organizations but the people in them to maximize performance, morale and profits.