“As the CEO of a small business, I realized the importance of getting early-stage management consulting and leadership development. Jeffrey’s professionalism, strategic thinking and experienced helped me unleash hidden capabilities already in my organization and helped me accelerate our growth.”
-Oscar Mejias CEO BETECH, Inc., President RI Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
“Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast”
Imagine having your entire management team, from front office leadership to front line managers, all on the same page, embracing the same leadership culture and rowing in the same direction.
Then imagine that management team being a cohesive unit that fully communicates and collaborates in ways that ensures the front office goals are understood and the front lines needs are addressed.
How much easier would your job be and how much more competitive and profitable would your organization be?
While this has always been one of the biggest challenges facing organizations the difficulty of this task has been compounded in the post pandemic business world. Leadership methods have changed drastically and the stresses on management teams to adjust and adapt are unprecedented.
The Conscious Leadership in Action Internal MasterMind is an internal Think Tank designed to help organizations align and focus their management teams while simultaneously fast tracking their transformation to becoming 21st century ready.
The result is that we create a customized environment focused upon both increasing the bonds and trust between the different layers of management and improving their ability to collaborate to solve problems and innovate as a truly cohesive management team.
Inject the brilliance and effectiveness of a high-level MasterMind process directly into the heart and soul of your management team. Then watch how everything changes.
The program consists of a monthly MasterMind; training on leading edge management and leadership processes and individual coaching sessions.
In addition, each participant is automatically enrolled into the on-line training course based upon the international award-winning book: Developing the Conscious Leadership Mindset for the 21st Century. This training sets the stage for you to create a powerful, highly conscious leadership culture.
Each monthly session is 2 hours long.
We start with a 20 minute training on a specific Conscious Leadership in Action concept, strategy or tactic.
We then offer a 20 minute “Genius Seat” session where a manager has the opportunity to present an exceptionally pressing challenge to the group and receive the benefit of having their collective genius focused on their behalf.
The remainder of the time is spent in a “Think Tank” level discussion where participants present and address issues, questions and challenges that are impacting their ability to do their jobs or the operation of the organization.
The program also provides a 30 minute one on one coaching session with each participant outside of the group meeting.
What Participants Experience
• Unprecedented levels of trust, communication, and collaboration between the different layers of management
• The opportunity to receive advanced training on leadership and management mindsets, models, and methods that drive performance
• Powerfully facilitated Think Tank level discussions that maximize both individual and organizational performance
• Access to information that ensures the best decisions are made, the best plans are designed and the best results are achieved
• Personalized one on one coaching
• Enrollment into the on-line training course based upon the international award winning book: Developing the Conscious Leadership Mindset for the 21st Century
• Free tuition into 6 month on-line training course based upon the international award winning book: Developing the Conscious Leadership Mindset for the 21st Century. ($1,750.00 value)
• Group Discussions, Coaching, Mentoring
• Access to the "Genius Seat" - Pitch Your Challenge to the collective genius of the group
• Access to Best Practices and emerging Innovations of the 21st Century Leadership Mindsets, Models, and Methods
FOR MORE INFORMATION